Live for today, learning from yesterdays mistakes so that you don't make them tomorrow.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bittersweet ending....

I'm done with my assignment....a true bittersweet ending to this process. Sweet because it is the last one for the MPhil modules (apart from theBIG one of course) but bitter/sad because I am feeling that not being able to implement this project is a bit of an anti-climax. On the plus side, a lot of the planning is done for actually implementation while in a negative light, I will miss the community we've built here.

What are the chances of continuing this blog for the purpose of building this community of academics venturing out into the world of e-learning?

I'm sure I'll come back and post my final 'module blog post' on Tuesday, but I thought it'd be a good time to finally show my hand.

Here's a link http://challenge.massey.ac.nz/to the Challenge Workbook (previously known as Challenge FRAP). It's free to download and has a very nice help section that takes you through the entire process. It's a really a nice, easy tool to use and I can't wait to use it with my students.

Annie signing off.....

1 comment:

  1. I think the chances are good. I like the idea of all of use continuing to blog around our medical e-learning experiences. It keeps us in practice and keeps our reflections active.
    The Challenge Workbook looks very interesting. I am downloading it as I am typing and will soon start my experimentations.
    "Frappe" - did'nt think of that coffee related word.

    Well done on posting so vigorously and insightfully throughout the module. Let's keep at it.

    ReplyDelete