Live for today, learning from yesterdays mistakes so that you don't make them tomorrow.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Changing the landscape or is it the view?

I sit here today in very much the same place that I did when I started this blog. So much has happened since then and yet in some ways things have stayed the same. I am now seeing the Mphil HSE e-learning module from a very different space being on the module team and I ask myself whether or not the landscape (T & L environment) has changed or is it just my experience that I have had since I was a student on this module. I almost want to answer myself and say that it's both. I have changed in my way of thinking about and of blending learning in general but at the same time things seem to be so much more easier to access now than they did 3 years ago. Is it just me or did I just jump from Conscious competence to Conscious incompetence in the cycle of learning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment