Live for today, learning from yesterdays mistakes so that you don't make them tomorrow.

Monday, July 5, 2010

mE-Learning????

Ok, so what now? I'm knee deep in work, the results chapter of my thesis and now we need to start applying our minds to the E-learning module! I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it! Firstly, there's going to have to be quite a bit of reading and re-reading of the contact week "notes" just to remind myself of what exactly this ADDIE model is....cause honestly, I'm clueless right now.

On the plus side, I actually kinda know what it is that I'm going to do for my e-Learning module! So, hopefully, at the end of these four weeks, I can say....E-learning = mE-learning!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lianne, good to see you up and a-"posting"! Gerard also spoke of the clash between research project and e-Learning, so I hope it does not destract from the wonders and joys of what I think e-Learning could be. As I told Gerard, I think the trick is to choose a project that is small and specific (and not a whole curriculum) so that one can easily describe the ADDIE process on your own work/ thoughts. Reflection is also crucial, and that is why the blog becomes your journal of discovery into your own process.

    Good luck with your module. Looking forward to your mE-learning (like it!) project.

    ReplyDelete