Live for today, learning from yesterdays mistakes so that you don't make them tomorrow.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AAAARRRRGH!!!!!!


Ok ppl, we have a few more days to go. This post is more of a venting space regarding implementation. I would have really, really, really loved to have implemented or at least tried out the tool in the time we've had with this project....but SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE TIME?????? I was all gungho about getting a few students to try it out and see what they think, but in retrospect, this was a very idealistic mindset to have had.


I think, just like so many other good ideas, it's going to take time and investment of resources (human and technology) to get this going. So I guess all I have to do is ensure that WHEN this is presented to the Undergraduate Program Committee in our Division, no one can say "lack of planning has constituted an emergency on my part"


Ok, venting done, now to invest in the implementation (at least in theory) before executing the evaluation!


Oh, here's a clue to the tool: "It's previous name had the first part of the name of a warm, coffee drink"

1 comment:

  1. mocha ...?
    latte...?
    cappa...?
    machia...?

    The suspense is killing me ...aaaaahhhhrrrg

    No problem in venting. Designing learning interventions properly is not fo the faint-hearted.

    Good luck with the final stretch.

    ReplyDelete